5” 8” 10” 12” 14” 18” 22” 25” 31” 48” and 60”
Straight / Curly / Soft / Mohair
Teddy bear which is made of real wool called ‘Angora’. The longest part of wool will be selected, weaved and dyed in a natural process. The material therefore is quite costly as it is imported from overseas. This type of teddy bear is good for collecting.
Soft Teddy Bear – good for cuddling or feeling its softness, comes in both sitting and standing positions
Jointed Teddy Bear – teddy bear that arms, legs and neck can be twisted independently. This type of teddy is more tightly stuffed than the soft teddy bear and there are also more spaces on their paws to be embroidered.
Jointed Teddy is more expensive as it is harder to make, requires more materials and finely works.
TOM , ROSE , KEN,SANDRA – their arms, legs and necks can be twisted
WILLY , JO.JR – his arms and legs can be twisted
HONEY , JOSEPH – their legs can be twisted
Polyester stuffing is used for our teddy bears. We choose to use grade A fire-retardant polyester fiber, the same material used for pillow stuffing as it can be washed and dried in washing machine and dryer. We also use good quality plastic pellets with no sharp edges to weight and balance the bear. The pellets will also help develop muscle movement as children play with the teddy.
From three year olds up.
Each teddy comes with name tag and ID card so its personal information can be recorded
Various collections are available throughout the year including Regular, Summer & Spring, Winter, Christmas and other special collections such as Mother’s Day, Valentines Day, Graduation Day, etc.
Various accessories are available including bags, shoes, scarves, hats, tennis rackets, golf clubs, fishing rods, etc.
Teddy House is a brand of products consisting of teddy bears, costumes, accessories, and many more .
Teddy Bear is a word we use to call a toy bear.
- We have our own factory and we have been in this business for a long time
- Our products are conforming to the international standard CE / EN 71. We have well equipped manufacturing tools as well as production process and materials that pass the inspection by SGS, Lab Test and meet international standard
- Our products (teddy and costumes) can be washed by either hand or machine washing (or tumble dry in moderate temperature) while their quality still remain the same
- We have our own patterns
- Our designs are striking as we are one of leaders in designing
- We always pay attention to details in all sewing steps - We have our own brand since 1997 that are acceptable within the country as well as overseas
- We provide comprehensive services including M
- ade To Order Department, Clinic Department that covers all repair works. Customer satisfaction is our core value.
- We offer ‘Limited Edition’ items and ‘One of a Kind’ items of our making
Some jointed or soft teddies come with spaces on their paws so your personalized messages can be embroidered on them. For the costumes, depending on how much spaces are available, messages can be embroidered on the body or on the chest areas so they can be seen clearly. For example, on graduation costumes, messages can be embroidered on the chest or edge of the costumes, or on school uniform, they can be embroidered on the chest. Size of letter of embroidery should match size of the costumes.
We have every color available. Customers can design their personalized message or logo. Most popular embroideries are nicknames or school initials in one color. For logo, we have to consider whether the logo is too difficult or too big to embroider on the costumes or not.
100 Baht fee for each 4-letter message
500-1,000 Baht fee for Logo Block; for more than one piece of same pattern embroidery,
we will only charge for logo block once.
Customer can discuss with our staff about the details of custom costumes.
Having photos or samples of custom costumes will make it easier for the design or sewing process.
- 500-1,000 Baht fee for each sewing pattern (depending on patterns)
Wedding, Graduation , or other occasions when customers would like to congratulate someone with a unique gift.
We have cloth bags to help mitigate global warming for customers. Bags come in various styles and size. We also have various ribbons for customers to choose. If spending 800 Baht or more on our products, we offer free gift wrapping for our customers.
We have ‘Clinic Department’ to provide repair service at each branch. Prices vary depending on how damaged a bear may be. For more information, please contact our shops or call 0-2757-1060 (Customer Service)
Membership privileges cannot be used jointly. The Company reserves the right to ask you, as a member, to use your membership privileges at the point where your membership is registered only.